Preparation of educational resources for work inclusion
- EDGE trainers able to transfer soft and relational skills, including problem solving and decision making, necessary for young people with DI to adapt their behavioral background in order to facilitate their insertion in interactive organizational contexts
- interactive tools based on gamification and robotic teaching
- creation of a work-based training program, ready to be experimented by coaches and business facilitators, to accompany young people in the acquisition of tailor-made technical skills (in the food, cosmetics, tourism and IT sectors) directly in the company
Promotion of Inclusive Job Design strategies in public and private organizations
The aim is to promote the creation of ad hoc job positions, the implementation of inclusive work environments and teams, also through smart-working tools and diversity management strategies. A European EDGE brand dedicated to inclusive companies will be created;
Creation of training resources for self-entrepreneurship based on the specific needs of the target
- business planning through the gamification
- training of a group of EDG Mentors who will support young people with ID who will have entrepreneurial attitudes, develop a mind-set and self-entrepreneurship skills and undertake this path, including the development and presentation of a business plan and the support during the start-up phase
- coaching the development of crowdfunding campaigns (developed by young people, families, operators, mentors) to finance micro-enterprises.
The project involves experimentation of training courses and self-entrepreneurship involving a number of participants and companies in the sectors: Food (Italy), Tourism (Greece), IT (Portugal and Lithuania), Agrifood (Austria).