EDGE is implemented by a widespread partnership across 6 European countries
- University of Thessaly (GR) – Department of Special Education (SED), to support EDGE through research on innovative methods and educational tools for the improvement of the skills of educational figures in the field of disability.
- Inova (UK), specialized in the provision of workshops and training courses aimed at disadvantaged groups (women, migrants, people with disabilities) and self-entrepreneurship.
- FENACERCI (PT), National Portuguese Federation of Social Cooperatives, expert in interventions on subjects related to disability.
- VsI Socialiniu inovaciju centras – SIC (LT), non-profit organization specialized in the implementation of innovative social initiatives in the social service and non-formal education aimed at professionals, volunteers and disadvantaged groups.
- Die Querdenker (AU), small-medium enterprise operating in the health, consulting and social assistance sectors. It is experienced in improving the social and economic conditions of people with specific needs, particularly those with disabilities.
- Research Qualification (IT) specialized in business incubation and business innovation. The company supports the project by making available its experience in the creation of start-ups, the organization of crowdfunding campaigns, consultancy on innovation and change management within companies.
- Melazeta (IT), pioneering company active in gamification, designing and creating ludic environments and game based content.
- Anffas Nazionale
- Comune di Cesano Boscone
- Azienda Zini
- Azienda Weleda